Sunday, March 1, 2009

Working on a Sunday...

I am enjoying a cup of tea as I wait for the snow to begin falling [again!] in Eastern Pennsylvania. The weather report is calling for one to two inches tonight and two more tomorrow. I imagine it will be gone in a few days, since its March. ::crosses fingers::

Pete and I have been working all morning on our necklaces as well as other projects. I took a quick photo of the necklaces hanging on the wall. I thought they looked so cool. Within an hour they were neatly packaged, so I am glad I caught them when I did!

I am also updating OliveSomeDay too today! [work, work, work!] I have a really cute frame that I just fell in love with going in the shop this afternoon. I know Spring is just around the corner, but I couldn't resist creating the tiny little snow filled world.

No comments:

Post a Comment