Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It has been a few days...


I was away for a few days, spending some time on the beach in Avalon, New Jersey. It was so very nice and relaxing. My skin is golden brown and I feel like summer is rapidly coming to an end. August always has that bittersweetness to it. The days are still in full summer mode, but you can notice little differences in the sunlight and the days getting shorter.

I was hoping around on some new blogs this morning and found a great DIY Lace Embellished Tank Top Tutorial @ Blue Bird Lucy's blog. It is super simple, super cute. I have oodles of lace that I organized last winter which I am always looking for new and creative uses for it. I used some of it on this project a few weeks ago. I would love to try this tank top embellishment out too...or a skirt hem...something romantic!

See the step by step instructions [here]

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time at the beach. Thanks for sharing the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete