Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Movie Mondays!

The Shop Around the Corner -1940

I know it is Wednesday, but I wanted to share a blog feature that I have really been enjoying on Amanda Johnson's blog. [Here's Looking at me Kid] She has a Movie Monday feature that recaps plots of movies. She shares images from the movies that showcase amazing style, set design and great actors.

Carefree -1938
Valley of the Dolls -1967

Clara Bow -Silent Film Actress

I love that I can enjoy fashion and be inspired by settings that span some 80 years! I love the 1920s era of fashion, long silhouettes and feminine details. I adore the bright bold punches of floral patterns in the 1960s. [and certainly everything in between]

Also, I just had to share this photograph of Jimmy Stewart, amazing! Look at that personality.



No comments:

Post a Comment