Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cook Books

Since I shared my favorites for March on etsy, I also wanted to share a few of my items from my amazon wish list. Oh, I throw things on my wish list all of the time, but rarely allow myself a purchase. Here are some cook books that I have been eying lately...



I do have two vegan cookbooks on my wish list even though I am not vegan. I think it is beneficial to eat vegertarian eat least one meal a day, then why no vegan one meal a day? 

I did allow myself one purchase recently and I decide to get the Food and Wine's Best of the Best Vol. 10 cookbook. It has good reviews and I thought that it was a great idea to feature the best recipes from a year's worth of cook books. [and it was A PENNY used] I hope I like it! [anxiously waiting for it to come in the mail]

No comments:

Post a Comment