Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thank you Parsley Theif!

I have been following a food blog for some time now called The Parsley Thief. The writer / photographer is named Katie and she puts forward some really great, family friendly recipes. My husband and I tried her tomato sauce and we have not made it another way since.

Our current favorite which I have been making on a weekly basis is her Cashew Chicken Curry. It is delightful, homey, and comforting. The only modification I have made to her recipe is instead of three tablespoons of curry, I put in two hot and two regular tablespoons of curry. [and a bit more cayenne, as we love heat around here]
Try the recipe out, it is not only easy, but really, really tasty.
 

p.s. I just noticed that Katie has a recipe for homemade fresh mozzarella. Hum, it would be more of a challenge, but probably most rewarding...

No comments:

Post a Comment