Saturday, February 4, 2012

Some winter happenings...


This winter has been flying by, which is great because it truly isn't my favorite time of year. I have spent the time becomming inspired by baking and cooking as well as rediscovering print making again. I have been paging through Print Workshop by Christine Schmidt almost daily just to become inspired by her simplistic lines in print making. I forgot how satisfying making something can be...

The bread recipe is the ultimately famous No Knead Bread from the New York Times article [here]. It came out okay this time, but next time will be much better as I will use white flour instead of white whole wheat. [it was just too dense] I made delicious BLT and acavado sandwhichs with this loaf and they were fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment