Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Second Post of the Day, Whoot!


Well, sitting in the house, during the ice storm today, inspired me to work on my drawing/painting.
Some of the finished products were great! I am especially in love with my wedding portrait! I am going to list a few custom portrait options in Olivesomeday. Enjoy!

I almost forgot! I wanted to share what my hubby got me as a Christmas gift. He knew that I had [hearted!] this vintage doily clock from andfurthermore and you can imagine my delight opening it on Christmas day! It is now resting on top of my guest bedroom bookshelf.
xo

2 comments:

  1. Miserable weather is great for forcing us to sit inside and work on our art, lol! I just hope the ice storm doesn't do too much damage over there....
    that was thoughtful of your hubby to surprise you with something you really loved!

    thanks for stopping by my blog, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute clock! Your hubs is a good gifter!

    ReplyDelete