Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pistachios and Tears


Now normally I am not one to deny myself something I love. [i.e. food] Recently though, I have been more careful about what I am eating. I have always been a healthy eater, but I have been trying even harder to step it up. [I have also been trying to exercise more, what a chore!]

So, my mother and I were sitting around this afternoon talking about what we eat and I mentioned that I had been really into pistachio nuts lately. My mom, a nurse, was like: "Oh, how many do you eat? " and I said: "Oh goodness I love them, like one cup or more..." and my mom about fell off the sofa with a huge: "ohhhhh! They're so full of fat and calories!" and I was like.... "what!?"

Here we go:

According to calorie count.com [1] cup of pistachio nuts is
713 calories!!

::cries::

No comments:

Post a Comment