Saturday, February 12, 2011

Project Restyle.


I decided that it would be fun to be a part of Rachel and Elsie's Project Restyle! I found this vintage wooden jewelry box on a dusty shelf at the thrift store. I passed it up a few times before, but this week decided that it was worthy of a make over.

I cleaned the box and then painted it a fresh, bright white. I also painted the drawer knob pulls a lovely aqua blue green that matches the wall paper sample that I cut for the top shelf. I think the results are so pretty indeed!



View their Flickr pool [here] and see the box in the shop [here]

4 comments:

  1. wow! this is such a cute idea :) i also saw your etsy shop and am going to have to look through it! love vintage finds ;)

    blessings!

    <3 arielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah. i'm endlessly intrigued by before and afters, and yours is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I always get ideas to do stuff like this, but never actually follow through... I need to work on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there. just discovered your etsy and blog, and was wondering if you have any posts with photography advice/tutorials?

    ReplyDelete