Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pyrex Love

Photo: Country Home Magazine Online.

I adore the website Pyrex Love. This website has a wealth of information on vintage Pyrex and their patterns. I have always noticed Pyrex bowls being around while I was growing up, but never did I appreciate them as I do now. I love their bright patterns and bold colors. I often see them at rummage sales, but they are usually scratched and faded. I am forever on the lookout for good condition bowls.

I see that Vintage Pyrex bowls are often featured in Martha Stewart Living and Everyday Food. I can spot one from a million miles away! Its like a secret treasure hunt. This one is from Everyday Food Magazine.


The polka dot pattern is one of the most sought after and most valuable vintage Pyrex patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment