Saturday, April 25, 2009

More Flea Market Finds..

I found this lovely little stack of vintage diner ware plates at a flea market this morning! They are made by Syracuse and I am researching the name of the pattern. I have found a few on ebay calling it "black lace"
These were spotted at a vendor's booth that was spilling over with diner ware. He was such a friendly guy, telling me how he hates winter and is enjoying the early arrival of summer. [It was over 80 degrees in Eastern Pa. this morning!] He and his "buddy" practically bought an entire diner's worth of dishes, so he was willing to bargain. I only wish that he had the dinner sized plates. These are the desert size. All in all, they are a great find, which I may have a hard time letting go of and putting into my shop!

3 comments:

  1. Cute!!! :) i love the pattern... flea market today for me wasn't super eventful but I did find few cute brooches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful blog! I'm glad you commented on my blog so I could find you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great pattern - could work with so many different styles!

    ReplyDelete