Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh my my...

Look what arrived in my mail box today! I love getting the new Ikea catalogue every summer. This may sound strage, but I have memories of walking down my long, long drive way at my parents house and picking it up on a hot summer afternoon. Peeking at it as I walked back up the driveway to the house. Then, spending hours just looking though each page. Today, it happened to be hand delivered by my husband. :)

I also had an amazing thrift store find this morning. This dress is one of my favorites. I hate to say that I bought it at a well known/common store that may or may not treat their employee with the best respect. BUT, it was almost 10 years ago when I was 15 year old. Well, this dress has been a special one, one that I would wear on my birthday, one that I tried with jeans for a time. It has seen me though a lot. Well......this morning don't I find the same dress on the rack at the thrift store! It is a tad smaller than mine, but I think with some wearing it will stretch. I had to buy it! Glee!

1 comment:

  1. Got the Ikea catalogue in the mail, too! I've picked out some favorites already =) Nice dress!

    ReplyDelete